Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I need to figure something else out

After receiving many many questionnaires back I'm thinking I need to take a minute and regroup. I so bad want to try and make change. I want to connect with others that want to make change but for some reason I obviously am going at this all wrong.

For those of you who support me, thank you. For those who don't believe in me and make me an enemy of the cause, well it's because of them I need to figure out another way. Every single person that has wrote me in an angry way I AGREE with everything they say but they do not see that. This must be something I am doing.

I'm going to think about all of this for a while and regroup. My spirit was totally broken today. I'm sitting at my computer at work crying. All I want is to make things better for those who are going to be placed and I can see that I'm not going to get anywhere with this with all the people who do work in the industry not seeing what I'm trying to say.

Maybe it's that I'm not a great writer, I know this. I don't want to be a writer I just want to make change in what I feel passion for. I don't know.

Thank you all again, to those who do see what I'm trying to do.

No comments: