Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Questionnaire

I have copy and pasted the questionnaire on here. This questionnaire is set up to tab through and fill in so it came out kinda weird when I copied it. If you have any questions drop me a line. If you want to fill this out just copy and paste it then fill it in and then send it to me @ adoptionevolution@yahoo.com.

thanks everyone for ALL the support. I'm trying not to offend people so, again, for those of you who feel offended by what I'm doing I can only follow my own heart and I"m not trying to offend anyone I PROMISE!!




Adoption Evolution Questionnaire for Adoption triad members



In what manner are you a member of the adoption triad?



Was the adoption that you are a part of open or closed?



What do you think is the best thing about adoption?




What are the drawbacks of adoption in your opinion?



After reading the “Adoption Evolution” mission statement is there anything that you do or do not agree with? What are those things?




Adoptee



Do you know your natural family?
Yes
No


Do you have the desire to search and find your natural family? Why or why not?




If you have found or known your natural family is there similarities between you and them, if so what are they?




How does your adoptive family feel about you finding or searching for your natural family?




Do you think that adoption has effected your life in a positive or negative way and how?







Natural Parents



Was the decision to place your child in an adoption yours or was it something you felt pressured into? If you felt pressured who and why?




Do you feel like the choice of adoption worked for you? Why or why not?




Have you search for your child? Why or why not?




If you had the option to participate in open adoption as described in the “Adoption Evolution” mission statement would you? Why or why not?




Over all what is your opinion of adoption?





Adoptive Parents


Why did you choose to adopt?



How would you feel about your adopted child searching and finding their natural parents?




If you had the option to participate in open adoption as described in the “Adoption Evolution” mission statement would you? Why or why not?




Over all has adoption been what you expected? Why or why not?



All adoption triad members

If you could change anything about adoption what would it be?




Share any opinions you may have about what I’m doing here or just opinions about adoption in general.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm currently writing a book titles "Adoption Evolution" No I'm not sponsor4ed by any paticular organisation or group this is just and only me. I am working with a friend, writing a program to give me some stats back on the result. I intend to use the info to prove or disprove what I believe to be true. You can email me anytime @ adoptionevolution@yahoo.com with anyother questions you may have.