Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Now I need to say sorry.....

I can appreciate that the so called "calling names" is maybe not so grown up. For that I apologize. This is the thing I'm getting emails over and over from these women who make me the enemy. This is my blog where I share what I'm thinking and feeling. This day I received 5 emails from people who wanted to not read what I wrote but tell me how much I don't know about adoption and how I'm trying to break up families. If your not a bitter woman that is making me the enemy it isn't you this is meant for. I'm trying to spread love and keep that negative energy away from me. Its no good. I like anyone else allow things to bother me...Being I"m not a business and I'm a human who uses this blog to express myself I did. That's what I feel about the responses I got. I had no idea I would continue to get beat down for trying to share what I think to be positive. I'm sorry I called these woman bitter. At some point I would like to get back to the fact that "LOVE" is the answer. Please

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOL ;)