Friday, January 27, 2006

Real Quick

I'm starting to finally get a lot of response to my emails and communications I put on on the web. I want to post in here real quick and tell you all that as much as my last post about the terms we use is very important to what I'm doing, it's the mission statement and the finding of my mother or placing of my daughter that I want people to connect with. So....if you only have a small amount of time to check out this blog...go down to some of the more impacting entries.
Thank you all so much for reading this and participating with my questionnaire!! Each one of you matter to me...truly!

2 comments:

Amyadoptee said...

Girl you are doing such a great job. I am truly proud of you. You keep it so informative. Maybe you could something on the roller coaster ride of reunion.

Unknown said...

I do want to do something about reunions I just haven't had the time. It's just been CRAZY round here!! I will though! Thanks so much!